McCain Couldn't Count High Enough To Figure Out How Many Houses He Owns

Tim Kaine discusses how John McCain is not like us

"I understand that Sen. McCain was asked yesterday this question, 'how many houses do you own?,' and he couldn't answer that question. He couldn’t count high enough apparently to even know how many houses he owns," said Kaine.

Did you know that Sen. McCain owns a parking lot worth more than the average American home?

In 2006, McCain Owned A Parking Lot Worth Over A Million Dollars. According to McCain's Senate Personal Finance Disclosure, the McCain family owns a parking lot worth over $1 million. [2007 Executive Branch Personnel Public Financial Disclosure]

* The Average Family's Home Is Worth $217,800. According to a report by the National Association of Realtors, the average sale price for American homes in the final quarter of 2007 was $217,800. [National Association of Realtors, "Single Family 4th Quarter 2007,"
accessed on 3/27/08]

Matt Yglesias ponders the Millionaire McCain Ranch House dilemma.

Did you know? John McCain says that some billionaires are poor!

The Obama campaign on John McCain's seven (we think!) houses: