Joe?

Will the Democratic nominee for vice-president be a man who doesn't take any malarkey?

Further stoking speculation about Sen. Joe Biden’s vice presidential prospects, the Delaware Democrat has been slated to speak at the Democratic National Convention in Denver on Aug. 27, the same day as the vice presidential nominee, Gannett News Service has confirmed.

While I've had problems with Biden's past gaffes, I also think he's hard edged in the way a veep candidate needs to be. And far, far better than the bland Evan Bayh.