James Carville

I concede that I've only heard about it second hand, but apparently James Carville bitched and moaned on CNN about the convention tonight because I guess they didn't go after McCain enough. My guess is that is coming, especially with Sen. Clinton and Sen. Biden. But even if that's not so, can someone tell me the last time James Carville did something that worked politically in America that didn't have the name Bill Clinton attached to it?

He reminds me of John Madden, a former expert who has been passed by by the game. The major difference is he does not have the good feelings left over by the Madden Cruiser, Turducken, or the Bam! Pow! Telestrator.