Hawaii Senator Daniel Akaka Rebukes Cokie Roberts Calling The State "Foreign"

Smackdown. Sen. Akaka:

"Saying our 50th state is somehow "foreign," does a great disservice to the hard working, patriotic Americans who call Hawaii home. For months people have been asking me, 'when is Sen. Obama going to come home?' I'm so glad he found time to visit his sister and his grandmother, show his daughters more of his home state, and relax a little. Hawaii is a great U.S. destination, just ask the 5.5 million Americans who visited last year for business and pleasure."

The mainstream press should just shut their face.