Day 2.5 Notes

So, leave it to me to find the really nice seats they've set aside for bloggers on the last day we're going to be inside here. Anyhow, I'm on the mid-level, which is the same level NBC, Fox, CNN and AP have their pavilions. Oh, and Al Jazeera. Which is right above where they've put us bloggers. Which says... something. I dunno what.

I should note for the record that at the pledge of allegiance, Bill Hemmer and Megyn Kelly of Fox News didn't stand.

Highlight of Wednesday so far for me is watching Richard Dreyfuss be interviewed by Norah O'Donnell on MSNBC

MSNBC In The House? Ok.

This will be my vantage point for tonight's events: