Calling It

Ok, this is the hard hitting balls to the wall ad McCain sent out in response to his housing gaffe.

Really? That's it?

Oh my, the noodle is limp.

Maybe they need some of these:

UPDATE: If you have ever wondered about the GOP's noise machine and the downside of it, here you go. This is not a good ad, but the noise machine is designed to automatically say "Republican = Good" no matter what. I expected the GOP effort to be more hard hitting and less convoluted, but instead got this mush. And they think it's okay. Well, I'm okay with that. But I'm a Democrat.

UPDATE2: Really, cons are chronically disconnected from reality.