"An American Carol": Why Can't Conservatives Be Funny?

Seriously. They fail time and time again. It was the 1/2 Hour News Hour, or Newsbusted, etc. As I've said a million times, we liberals are a target rich comedy environment of the highest order! Cons have been handed a prime situation for comedy gold and the best they can seem to muster is a deflated whoopee cushion.

The Daily Show's Rob Riggle goes to Berkeley, hangs out with Code Pink, and shows David Zucker and Co. how to make fun out of those freaking liberals. Learn.