Sewage Plant Could Commemorate Bush's Legacy

Peter Bauer

A November ballot measure in San Francisco could commemorate Bush's legacy.

From the San Francisco Chronicle:

The measure, if passed, would
rename the Oceanside Water Pollution Control Plant the George W. Bush
Sewage Plant. Brian McConnell said the intent is to remember the Bush
administration and what the group sees as the president's mistakes,
including the war in Iraq.

From http://www.independent.co.uk:

"In 50 years from now, we want people to see George Bush's name on that
plant, and ask each other what went wrong," said Brian McConnell, the
Memorial Commission's organizer. "We want them to be reminded of the
Iraq war, and his other dramatic mistakes, and this is the perfect way
to do it."