Media For McCain: The Washington Post Makes A Federal Case Over A Mortgage

The Washington Post ignores so much about John McCain (the Post, for instance, has been silent on the McCains evading taxes on their condo) but they rush a big nothing story about Sen. Obama's mortgage on to page one. The "liberal media strikes" again! I worked at a mortgage company for a little while, and the idea that the lender gives a few fractions of a percent to a borrower of a jumbo loan is about as common as breathing air. That's kind of how they do business, especially in 2005 when the mortgage business was locking loans at such a good clip.

I know the mainstream media desperately wants John McCain to win so they can get some more of his sweet barbecue, but this is pretty ridiculous - even for them.

Free Ride: John Mccain and the Media

/0307279405.01._PB_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg