McCain has a serious temper problem

I know it's not news, but his outburst at a question from ABC's David Wright is another demonstration of his
inability to control his temper.  According to Wright:

"McCain bristled at the comments on "Face the Nation" last weekend by
an Obama supporter, retired general Wesley Clark, who belittled the
relevance of McCain’s wartime experience as a qualification for the
Presidency.

I think it’s up to Sen. Obama now not only to repudiate him but to cut him loose," McCain said.

McCain became visibly angry when I asked him to explain how his Vietnam experience prepared him for the Presidency.

"Please," he said, recoiling back in his seat in distaste at the very question.

McCain allies Sen. Lindsey Graham stepped in to rescue him. Graham
expressed admiration for McCain’s stance on the treatment of detainees
in US custody."

Does McCain actually need to be campaigned against?  Because it sure
seems like he's hell bent on sabotaging himself, not that I really have
a problem with that.

Read the full article here