McCain Campaign: Muslims Are "Going To Kill Us"

That's what happens when you bring one of the Swift Boat smear campaign participants like Bud Day onboard.

One of John McCain's fellow POW's in Vietnam defended the war in Iraq, saying, 'The Muslims have said either we kneel or they're going to kill us.''

In a phone call with reporters arranged by Republican Party of Florida, Colonel Bud Day added: 'I don't intend to kneel and I don't advocate to anybody that we kneel, and John doesn't advocate to anybody that we kneel.''