Joe Klein grows a spine

By Ben Cohen

I've ripped on Joe Klein for his subservience to conventional wisdom, but was mightily impressed with his honest article in Time Magazine slamming the Jewish Neo Cons responsible for providing the intellectual rationale to invade Iraq. Klein also fessed up to making a grave error when advocating the invasion of Iraq on Tim Russert's show 'Meet the Press' back in 2003, and was alarmingly balanced on his views about Israel and the Palestinians. Perhaps Klein is finally cleansing himself of the Washington muck he has rolled around in for the past two decades, and embarking on something resembling intellectual honesty and journalistic integrity. I don't want to jump to conclusions too soon, but his article is a very good start in the right direction.