Drill Now?!

Really?

Members of the Coast Guard attempt to contain a fuel oil spill in the Mississippi River at the Port of New Orleans, Louisiana July 24, 2008. A chemical tanker split a fuel barge in half on the Mississippi River on Wednesday, spilling thousands of gallons of fuel oil and forcing the closure of a 58-mile (93-km) stretch from New Orleans southward that could last for days, a U.S. Coast Guard spokesman said.

I'm far from an enviromental purist, but the idea that we should dig for an outmoded pollutant that will not even come close to solving our energy problems seems pretty asinine. Especially in the 21st century.