Britain's hypocritical stance on Iran's nuclear ambitions

By Ben Cohen

George Monbiot points out the U.K's 'Do as I say and not as I do' policy towards Iran:

Browne claims that Britain must maintain its arsenal because of
proliferation elsewhere, just as those proliferating elsewhere say that
they must develop their arsenals because the official nuclear nations
aren't disarming. With the exception of France, none of the other
European states feels the need to deploy nukes. But the UK keeps
preparing for the last war. Of course, no one is refusing to disarm;
it's just that the task keeps getting pushed into the indefinite
future. Opponents of British nuclear weapons maintain that a new
generation of warheads would survive until 2055.... Read full article