This Again?

Conservatives once again try to whip up the noise machine to attack Obama for stressing the role of law enforcement in fighting terrorism, yet as I've noted for years here, law enforcement is often the first line of offense versus terrorism. Because it works.

The only way to defeat the terrorists is to have a president like Barack Obama. Elect a Bush flunky like McCain and we'll get what we've gotten the last 7 years: Dead Americans.

MORE: Obama Campaign Rolls Out Richard Clarke To Hit Back At McCain's "Sept. 10th Mindset" Attack