Taylor Marsh Commenter Fantasizes About Shooting Obama

That's sort of beyond bitter.

I am bitter and I am clinging to my gun!
Average Jane | 05.31.2008 - 8:03 pm

I just went out back and popped off a few rounds into the scarecrow..LOL
Average Jane | 05.31.2008 - 8:04 pm

Average Jane | 05.31.2008 - 8:04 pm | #

Did that scarecrow have big ears and an evil arrogant grin with his nose stuck up in the air ?
Hubris | Homepage | 05.31.2008 - 8:08 pm

Average Jane

LUCKY!!
ginaswo | 05.31.2008 - 8:10 pm
Hubris | Homepage | 05.31.2008 - 8:08 pm

I went and cocked his head back just so he would have the SNOB look before I pumped one into him....it is so good I live out in the middle of nowhere because right now there is a string of obscenities coming from my mouth.
Average Jane | 05.31.2008 - 8:12 pm