Neo Con Insanity

By Ben Cohen

It's fast becoming time that neo conservative ideologists should pack up their bags, admit they were wrong, and disappear from public debate. However, two botched wars, a failed economy and a list of predictions so wrong it makes the End Timers look rational, there are still those out there spouting the same nonsense. From Abe Greenwald:

With the likelihood of an Israeli strike on Iran, and with Iran threatening
to deal the U.S. “a strong blow in the mouth,” what kind of message are
Democrats sending Tehran by insisting on quickly withdrawing U.S.
troops from the region?

Having stood idly by while Iran progressed through step after step
in their near-complete quest to obtain nuclear weapons, we now will be
telling the mullahs that we will be splitting town when our ally
finally opposes them.