Neat Trick

President Bush (is he still there?) accused Democrats in congress today of being the cause of our current high gas prices. Of course, congress has been Democratic for just over a year, and much of the problems with the cost of oil comes from that unnecessary war Mr. Bush started in the middle east. It wasn't too long ago that our out of touch unpopular plague of a president was shocked at the idea that gas could cost $4/gallon.

All these calls to drill, drill, drill are sort of like a crack addict saying he should just take something less harsh like cocaine instead of getting off the drug (aka investment in alternative energy) in the first place.

Also, do we really want more of these for a relatively small supply of oil?