Lindsey Graham: McCain Economics Are A Third Bush Term

I find it astonishing that John McCain thinks that we should just follow along with President Bush's economic policies. But I guess when you're the candidate of same-old same-old you shouldn't expect much.

In this clip, McCain surrogate/advisor Lindsey Grahamexplains to us that McCain's policies will be an "extension and enhancement" of Bush.

McCain is so out of touch he thinks we should cut taxes for megacorps like ExxonMobil while gas just crossed the $4/gal threshold.

As John McCain said: That's not change we can believe in... my friends.