Like A Crazy Old Man Muttering In The Corner

Hugh Hewitt apparently thinks that church bulletins are the secret weapon to defeat Sen. Obama.

THE BAKE SALE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED.
REPEAT: THE BAKE SALE HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED.

UPDATE: As others have pointed out to me, the latest Hewitt posting includes the phone number of a parishoner seeking a liver transplant. Now, I know in the eyes of many on the right this is just some black church that could be firebombed for all they care, but I'm pretty sure someone did not print a phone number in their church circular with the expectation that someone would post it on the web in front of a political audience not averse to using the phone number for bad purposes.

On a lighter note, this bulletin proves what we've believed all along: black people are harvesting our livers. Suddenly, the reasoning behind Obama's run become clear: He's not here for hope, he's here for your liver.

RELATED ARTICLES