Kucinich Moves to Impeach Bush

By Peter Bauer

On Tuesday, June 11th, former Democratic Presidential candidate and Congressman from Ohio Dennis Kucinich presented The House of Representatives with Articles of Impeachment against President Bush.  Kucinich introduced a similar resolution in  April of 2007 to impeach Vice President Dick Cheney.

Among the 35 charges Kucinich presented against Bush:

Article I

Creating a Secret Propaganda Campaign to Manufacture a False Case for War Against Iraq.

Article VI

Invading Iraq in Violation of the Requirements of H. J. Res114.

Article XVIII

Torture: Secretly Authorizing, and Encouraging the Use of Torture
Against Captives in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Other Places, as a Matter of
Official Policy.

Article XXV

Directing Telecommunications Companies to Create an Illegal and
Unconstitutional Database of the Private Telephone Numbers and Emails
of American Citizens.

It's never too late convict a criminal, I don't care how close he is to leaving.  If you were in a restaurant, would you excuse the behavior of a belligerent and disruptive patron  because he was almost finished with his meal?

Enough is enough, and I'm glad there are still leaders in America willing to return this country to peace and justice.