Hey Fox News, Just Call Her A N***** And Be Done With It, Okay?

Fox News refers to Michelle Obama as Senator Obama's "Baby Mama".

So here's the thing (because during this campaign I'm apparently learning that we black people have our own secret code and hand signals so this stuff has to be explained like you are speaking to a child at times), using the phrase "baby mama" to describe this woman implies that like too many people in the black community, she is a mother on her own with no man around doing his job.

Except, Barack and Michelle Obama are the exact opposite of this, and that is one of the reason America - especially black America - are so proud of them.

But Fox News is the network that tears down those who do not toe the line, and if that means they should resort to jive to describe a black woman as a "baby mama" despite the strength of her family and her own personal success, so be it.

Screw you guys.