Clinton Supporters Who Want To Vote For McCain

... are the 2008 equivalent of Nader supporters who said there was "no difference" between the two parties.

You may very well end up electing the government you deserve. My guess is that the amount of Clinton supporters who are actually that stupid is a far smaller number than the loudness of their voices seems -- but I've been wrong before.

I think its pretty insane that people want Sen. Obama to apologize for things he never said, but that somehow Sen. Clinton and her supporters are the wronged party even though they mainstreamed racism in the Democratic party.