Bush Administration Legalism Keeps Losing The War On Terror

Again.

"A federal appeals court has slammed the reliability of U.S. government intelligence documents, saying just because officials keep repeating their assertions does not make them true.

A guard looks over the U.S. military detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, in this file photo.

A three-judge panel from the U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington likened the Bush administration's case to a line in an 1876 nonsense poem by Lewis Carroll: 'I have said it thrice: What I tell you three times is true.'"