B.S. Conservative Legal Theory Makes Us Less Safe, Again

This keeps happening again and again and again. These idiot cons who Bush packed into our government think that they can just make up brand new laws in their heads and ignore the existing ones. They do so mostly to keep up the mirage of strength cons need to make it through the day. But all it does is violate our laws and lets those who would terrorize us get another victory. Here's a radical idea: Follow the law, nimrods.

The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that foreign terrorism suspects held at Guantanamo Bay have rights under the Constitution to challenge their detention in U.S. civilian courts.

In its third rebuke of the Bush administration's treatment of prisoners, the court ruled 5-4 that the government is violating the rights of prisoners being held indefinitely and without charges at the U.S. naval base in Cuba. The court's liberal justices were in the majority.

This is another reason we must elect Barack Obama. End the bull that passes for legal theory on the conservative side and return us to a system of laws that will always trump the terrorists.