Your Lack Of Self Awareness Is Intriguing

Jeralyn Merritt at Talkleft writes:

As for the speculation that Obama would convince Hillary's supporters to vote for him if he picks another female VP candidate like Napolitano or McCaskill, I highly doubt it. There is only one Hillary Clinton. Women are not interchangeable. In fact, it would be rubbing salt in the wounds of her already disappointed supporters. Like showing off the new girlfriend to the jilted one.

But I thought any sort of language that even alluded to Sen. Clinton as a "girlfriend" were sexist diatribes from the knuckle dragging he-man woman hater's club? Or is Merritt now one of those self hating feminists we're told by sites like Talkleft are the only women who vote for Barack Obama?