The Real McCain

By Peter Bauer

At this point, it looks like Obama has the Democratic nomination wrapped up.  With any luck, we'll have a clearer picture by next Tuesday.  Once the primary process has concluded, I hope the focus of the MSM will turn their focus away from the petty issues at hand, and turn their attention at the total farce that is the "Straight Talk Express."  I'm not holding my breath though.

Personally, I think that the McCain campaign should be renamed "McBush:  Same shit, different pile."

Check out this video, and watch "The Straight Talk Express" derail again and again and again.