The Pushback Vs. Olbermann

Keith Olbermann is continuing to make waves, and the conservative movement and the media establishment doesn't like that. In 2008 the media landscape is not the Fox News-dominated echo chamber of 2004 - and I say this as someone who sees this coverage as part of my day job and am well aware of how things have changed. Smears versus Democrats - specifically Sen. Obama are not greeted with the same reverence they once were. Those of us on the left have some place in the mainstream press to go to at least see a contrary position expressed. That bugs a lot of people. Aaron Barnhart discusses the issue further here.