Say It With Me

Yes. We. Can.

I think this race made a significant shift tonight. If I'm feeling that right, we should see more superdelegate flow to Sen. Obama. Clinton will get a bone or two thrown her way from West Virginia and Kentucky, but that's already priced in.

Yes. He. Can.

UPDATE: Clinton's speech was very downbeat, and the talk of the upcoming contests was muted at best. The way she thanked everyone, including President Clinton and Chelsea, it sounded more like a withdrawal speech than a rallying cry.

UPDATE 2: I know I'm a cheeseball, but this race makes me think of "Go The Distance" from Disney's Hercules.