Reality Vs. Republicans

The article from the Politico and being flogged by the increasingly delusional Clinton blogs says "GOP strategists mull McCain ‘blowout".

The problem for the Clinton supporters and Republicans is that the rest of us live in reality, and not in a world of our own making. Some recent headlines back down here on planet earth confirm that:

Worries in G.O.P. About Disarray in McCain Camp

McCain 'on the defense over ties to lobbyists'

Possible Fundraising Problems and a VP BBQ for McCain

In all likelihood this election is going to be as close as the two preceding it, and I think there's an 85% chance the next president will be Barack Obama. But if there is a blowout in this election, Sen. McCain will not be the beneficiary.

But my mistake is that I deal in reality.