Obama Organization In Florida

Applying the principles of how he is winning the nomination to the general election. Fancy that.

My gut feeling is that Florida has shifted into light red territory, moving from its slight blue state in 1996 and toss-up in 2000/2004. Palm Beach/Broward/Dade counties in the south are where all the Democrats are (northern transplants, American blacks and immigrant Haitians and Jamaicans) but they seem to have been stalemated by the northern and central Florida conservatives (with slight outliers in urbanized areas like Tampa and Orlando) along with the Cubans down south (although I hope the shift to neutrality for them is real after years of buying Republican spin on how we're going to take down Castro).