Not Ready To Play Nice

Joe Gandelman has a good summary of the Bush attack and the swift and forceful response by the Democrats, led by Sen. Obama, to it. The Republicans are running plays from the 2002-2004 playbook but the Democrats seem to finally have realized that those plays weren't working.

I acknowledge that I'm one of those people who loves to use football analogies, but I think the Republicans are still running leather helmet plays but Barack Obama and the Dems are now rolling out the West Coast Offense of politics.