McCain Makes The Case For Obama

Grandpa Simpson

John McCain's speech today.

Today, we are the world's oldest constitutional democracy, yet we remain a young nation. We still possess the attributes of youth -- spirit, energy, vitality, and creativity. America will always be young as long as we are looking forward, and leading, to a better world.

Which image makes more sense?

1) America is young, so elect an old president.
2) America is young, so elect a president that reflects that youth and vitality.

I think message 2 makes more sense. The problem for McCain about message 2 is that it's the Elect Barack Obama argument.