Just Your Random Conservative

Some conservative out of the blue starts IMing me today, arguing with me about immigration and affirmative action. He argues with me that white people are downtrodden and discriminated against and that it's right for conservatives are right to be anti-immigration in order to preserve white majority.

Then he starts telling me that its scientifically proven that blacks are the dumbest race.

That's when I gave him a link and said goodbye. Sorry, cons, I call conservative bigots by their proper name - bigots - when they act like bigots.