If You Thought John McCain Wasn't Out Of Touch, You Should Watch This Video

This web ad is being pushed by McCain and flogged by the conservative blogs. Its supposed to show the conservative vision of the future. The problem is it is so detached from reality its like a giant joke. I first thought it was a parody ad.

John McCain's future: Even though he'll just do the same as Bush, everything is going to be effing awesome and we'll be pooping rainbows.

The problem is, conservative predictions of the future suuuuuuck.