GOP Bigot Eruption: Conservative Talk Host "Gunny Bob" Says Obama Should Try To "Whip My White Ass"

These guys can't learn, and they can't contain themselves. I've heard of diarrhea of the mouth, but these guys have it on the brain.

Clown

Newsradio 850 KOA's "Gunny" Bob Newman labeled Sen. Barack Obama a "clown" and stated, "Son, you are not some sort of macho tough guy, trust me." Referring to Obama's statement that "these folks should lay off my wife," issued in response to a GOP ad mocking comments by Michelle Obama, Newman declared, "You're a far-left, terrorist-hugging politician, not the bad-boy gangsta you want people to believe you are."