Final Countdown

Obama wins North Carolina by a healthy margin (the networks called it as soon as the polls closed, so that ought to be a safe bet), which at the end of the day even with a Clinton win in Indiana (likely, though not called yet) leads to the same story we had yesterday: Barack Obama has more delegates, more votes, and will be the Democratic nominee.

It's like I need a macro for that instead of writing it out again and again.

The Clinton campaign is kind of like the kid who gets a ribbon for participation and thinks it entitles them to go to the state championship.