Crackheads on the Banter

By Ben Cohen

This was left on the comment section of the last installment of 'Banter on the Banter' (originally about my article on Rev. Wright). I've left the comments unedited as I found it amusing to read through. Can anyone work out what on earth he is saying? Cash prizes for the best answers....

Well,it is OK, that Bush did the same, that Obama said in one of
debates, tha He will attacK Pakistan, no ONE said anything THEN, why
now Hillary is the BAD PERSON, BECAUSE SHE IS RUNNIG FOR PRESIDENCY, OR
BECAUSE IHE IS A TIPCAL WHITE WOMAN. ISN'T IT THIS A DOBLE STARNARD!!!!
MAN CAN SAY , BUT WOMAN CAN NOT!!! HILLARY IS BEYING ACCUSE OF DIRTY
AND RACIAL COMPAIN, WITH IS A PURE LIE, BUT OBAMA CAN HAVE DIRTY PASS,
UGLY AND UNFAIR REMARCS, AND ALSO DISRESPECTFUL, BUT he IS OBAMA, WHO
IS BLACK-WHITE, AND HE IS A MAN???.

hILLARY ADDET SOME "COLORS" TO hER
STORY ABOUT TRIP TO BOSNIA, AND AT THE SAME TIME, NO ONE PAY ATTENTION
TO HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS THERE AT THE SAME TIME. i AM SICK AND TIRED
ABOUT DIRTY ATTACK FROM OBAMA HIMSELF AND HIS SUPORTES, BUT HILLARY CAN
NOT DEFEND HER SELF, BECAUSE THE WHOLE MEDIA AND BLACK COMMUNITY ARE
KILLING HER FOR NOTHING. THAT IS HOW BLACK ARE TREATHING HILLARY, AFTER
ALL THOSE GOOD THINGS SHE AND BILL DID FOR THEM ,THEY DIDNT DESERVE,
THAY ARE JUST AS BACK STUBBERS, AS RICHARDSON, AND NOW McGOVERN,REICH
JUST STUBBERS, TRAITORS TO HILLARY, SOME DAY, THEY WISH THAT HEY DIDNT
DO, BUT IT WILL BE TO LATE. FRIENDS ARE THOSE ONE, WHO STAY WITH YOU,
ESPECJALLY, WHEN YOU NEED THEM!!!!