California Overturns Gay Marriage Ban

In the future, we're going to think this entire "controversy" was as stupid as anti-miscegenation laws.

In a monumental victory for the gay rights movement, the California Supreme Court overturned a voter-approved ban on gay marriage Thursday in a ruling that would allow same-sex couples in the nation's biggest state to tie the knot.

Domestic partnerships are not a good enough substitute for marriage, the justices ruled 4-3 in striking down the ban.

Outside the courthouse, gay marriage supporters cried and cheered as the news spread.

Clearly, this totally affects us straight people. How ever will I go to Vegas for a quickie marriage now that the gays have ruined it?