Bob Barr, Libertarian For President

Bob Barr

Bob Barr has secured the nomination of the Libertarian party. Hurrah! Now, what we need to do is to donate to Bob's campaign and make sure he's on the ballot in as many states as possible, including but not limited to:

Colorado
Pennsylvania
Virginia
Florida
New Mexico
New Hampshire
Georgia (his home state, HELLO!)
North Carolina

Like the conservatives and Republicans who suddenly became highly interested in the Ralph Nader and the Greens in 2000, I urge you to hop on the Barr train.

It's one more way to get Barack Obama into the White House. No matter how confident you are (and I'm plenty confident), Michael Jordan never refused an assist.