Will Clinton Go Independent ?

Sen. Clinton can't get the nomination without getting the superdelegates to go against the primary voters. Sure theoretically it could happen, but not likely.

So she's going tooth and nail to bloody up Obama. Why? So he'll lose? Is there any scenario where she could gracefully exit? She's been spectacularly ungraceful so far and I can't see that happening. So why should we assume she's going away? The Clinton campaign has made Fox News and Scaife legit -- is it too far gone to think she'll go independent in order to take the entire election down?

In the past I would have said no, but no more. She thinks her personal goals are far more important than the Democratic party.