Tony Snow Joins CNN, Remember The Media Is Liberal

Another nail in the coffin of the liberal media myth. From CNN's press release:

Former White House press secretary Tony Snow will join CNN as a conservative commentator beginning today, it was announced by Jon Klein, president of CNN/U.S.

"In the White House, Tony brought a remarkably human touch to the discussion of public policy, which he will continue to do as part of the Best Political Team on Television," Klein said. "He will contribute a unique breadth of political and journalistic expertise to what is already the most provocative and wide-ranging political analysis on the air."

"I'm delighted to be able to join CNN during the most exciting and unpredictable political year in memory,” Snow said. “The big challenge in 2008 is to develop deep, creative and aggressive analysis of both political parties, their candidates and campaigns. I’m eager to get started, since this race is sure to shape American politics for years to come."

With Snow on CNN and Rove on Fox, why don't they just hire Bush to give analysis of himself? Oh, crap, there's some idiot programming exec out there who thinks that's seriously a good idea.