The World Security Institute: 'The Rising Cost of Lower Readiness" and CDI

By: Daniel Ritchie

I stumbled across this news/geopolitical affairs analysis source while browsing podcasts I might be interested in and decided it was of noteworthy value, so I thought I would put it out there for anyone else who might be interested. Also on the website, under 'Divisions' is a link to the Center for Defense Information (CDI) which is a nice bank of information:

The World Security Institute - www.worldsecurityinstitute.org

I would recommend their specific podcast (found on iTunes): “Chuck Spinney on the Rising Cost of Lower Readiness.” It is a good hour long investment of your time and energy.