The Wave Coming This November

The MSM and the establishment political class just haven't noticed it yet.

Colette Forrest was among the first in Charlotte. She came with 13-month-old son Bobby to vote in the Democratic primary for Obama for president and Beverly Perdue for governor.

"This election is historic," said Forrest, who is black, after voting on the second floor of the Facilities Services Building at CPCC.

"Never have we been in the position to vote for an African American for president and a woman for governor. This is what my ancestors -- my grandparents -- fought for."