The Newseum's Biased "Bias" Video

I'm not the only one who noticed. I visited the newly opened Newseum yesterday and while I was overall quite satisfied by the experience, the video presentation on bias was quite unbalanced. The only watchdog organization represented was the conservative AIM and only the issue of a conservative bias in the media was explored. NBC's Brian Williams was there to prop up the underlying argument, saying he thought the media needed a corrective when it drifted to the left. The Newseum needs to do a better job in this presentation and not just tell one side of a very important story.