The ABC Standard: Questions For John McCain

George Stephanopoulos has an upcoming interview with John McCain and there are questions about whether he'll ask McCain any tough questions or if Stephanie's going to pick up a pair of small kneepads before the date.

The ABC standard when questioning Democratic candidates is just random stuff they saw on the Internet, so I await the questions about John McCain's role in the USS Forrestall fire, John McCain making enemy propaganda, or perhaps John McCain's adultery and the use of his trophy wife's money to finance his political life.

I'm not making these allegations. I'm just repeating stuff I found on the Internet. In fact the only one I know to honestly be true is the tale of him ditching his wife for Cindy McCain and her using her money to keep his campaigns afloat.

Can I be a "journalist" now, Mom?