Shocked, Shocked

Clinton bloggers are just shocked as heck to find out that campaign events are stage managed affairs. This is either naive or stupid. Or both. But I guess you've gotta grasp at straws...

Next thing you know they'll be shocked and appalled that those tv anchors aren't just coming up with those thoughts off the top of their heads but are in fact reading.

God, please let this primary season end before people take complete leave of their senses.

UPDATE: A campaign stagecraft flashback.

On Friday, the campaign of Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-New York, issued a statement to CNN in response to an article written by a college newspaper that included the accusation that the campaign suggested a student ask a certain question.

“On this occasion a member of our staff did discuss a possible question about Senator Clinton's energy plan at a forum,” campaign spokesman Mo Elleithee said in the statement. “However, Senator Clinton did not know which questioners she was calling on during the event. This is not standard policy and will not be repeated again.”