Seymour Hersh: Bush 'an unguided missile'

By Ben Cohen

This is perhaps the best description of George Bush I've ever read. When asked by Matt Taibbi whether the Bush Administration could be compared to the Nixon administration, Seymour Hersh answered:

Oh, my God. Much worse. Bush is a true radical.
He believes very avidly in executive power. And
he also believes that he's doing the right
thing. I think he's a revolutionary, a Trotsky.
He's a believer in permanent revolution. So
therefore he's very dangerous, because he's an
unguided missile, he's a rocket with no ability
to be educated.

To read the full interview, check here.