Olberman's "Bushed" Headlines

By Peter Bauer

I don't have cable, so I tend to come across talking head clips a few
days after they are posted.  I found this one interesting.

1.  A former Gitmo detainee was hung by his arms for five days in an
aircraft hanger until he confessed he was an operative and associate of
Muhammad Atta (the main highjacker in 9'11).

2.  Bush's Secretary of Housing and Urban Development resigns while under criminal investigation in the middle of a housing crunch!

3.  Attorney General Mukasey says he knew about 9-11 before it happened, or he's just lying.

Olberman's the man...watch the clip to see for yourself.