Obama Denounces Rev. Wright At Press Conference

It's pretty clear where Obama stands, and the people who are going to keep saying things "raise questions" are just McCain/Clinton types who are trying to whip up noise.

“I’m outraged by the comments that were made and saddened by the spectacle. The person that I saw yesterday was not the person I met 20 years ago. His comments were not only divisive and destructive, but they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate. I believe they do not accurately portray the perspective of the black church. They certainly don’t portray mine. If he considers this political posturing, then he doesn’t know me very well. And I don’t know him well either.”